Trustpoint.One is recruiting a Commercial Real Estate Attorney - in Richmond, VA
Posted on: November 17, 2023
We are helping our client find a Commercial Real Estate Attorney
to join their Richmond office.
- Current Virginia Law License in good standing.
- 4-5 years' commercial real estate experience in the areas of
leasing, purchasing, and sales of commercial and industrial
- Experience reviewing title commitments and surveys.
- Large client experience a plus.
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial purchase
agreements and leases.
- Experience in complex real estate transactions, involving
multi-million dollar commercial properties.
- Experience with commercial leases, including leases of office,
retail, and manufacturing space, ground leases, and
- Experience with the development, management, and execution of
national development plans.
- High degree of responsiveness.
- Advanced written communication skills.
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration pleasesubmit resume and salary
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Trustpoint, Richmond , Trustpoint.One is recruiting a Commercial Real Estate Attorney - in Richmond, VA, Legal , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!