Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Directs and coordinates activities of distribution warehouse:
Reviews bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer
orders in order to plan work activities. Assigns workers to
specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming
merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery.
Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and
outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and
keeping of warehouse inventory. Coordinates activities of
distribution warehouse with activities of sales, record control,
and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise.
Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise.
Essential Job Duties
* Enters inventory data into the computer
* Answer phones in a professional manner
* Must interact with Customer Service and Traffic Dept. to
coordinate any cuts, adjustments, credits and other issues on a
* Prints out orders for Bin Routes on a weekly basis
* Crosscheck/verify accuracy of orders built for shipment to BIN
* Make deliveries to stores and other warehouses as needed.
* Assist in the tracking and reporting in payroll
* Prepares and maintains spreadsheets and data bases as
* May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
* Ability to work independently by following company practices
and procedures while occasionally having work checked.
* This job requires some supervisory duties and responsibility
to overall budget.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
* Ability to write reports,
* Computer Skills: knowledge of word processing software,
spreadsheet software, and internet software.
Education and Experience
* High School diploma or GED equivalent; and 1 year of related
experience or a combination of education and experience.
Professional Licenses or Certifications
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Ability to qualify for fork lift license.
* DOT certification required in some locations.
* The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or
balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds,
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually
Subject to indoor facility and outdoor weather conditions, dust,
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.