Posted on: May 6, 2021
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software
company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions.
Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Job Summary Job Description The Opportunity A DevOps role at FICO
is an opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies with
a team focused on delivery of secure cloud solutions and products
to enterprise customers. - VP, DevOps Engineering What Youll
- Design highly-available, redundant, public cloud solutions
utilizing IaaS and PaaS (Infrastructure and Platform as a service)
for FICO applications.
- Drive enterprise standards around technology, security
compliance and systems interoperability for FICO
- Support Cloud computing (private, public, hybrid), server
virtualization, orchestration, automation continuous integration,
storage management and core computing services.
- Propose infrastructure and delivery principles in the FICO
- Confer with architects, product managers, and engineers to
gather requirements and complete application design.
- Collaborate with other engineers on design, analysis,
architecture/modeling, implementation, unit testing, code reviews
and process enhancements.
- Optimize performance and scalability as necessary to meet
- Deliver customer solutions using open source and commercial
- Deliver full automation pipeline using CI/CD/DevOps concepts,
tools and technologies (Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Git/Stash, Nexus,
- Mentor/train junior software engineers and provide technical
direction and project leadership. What Were Seeking
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering,
Computer Science or related field.
- Significant progressive post-baccalaureate experience in a
computer engineering position or related occupation.
- Experience designing and operating highly-available, redundant,
public cloud architectures solutions utilizing IaaS and PaaS.
- Proven automation experience using CI/CD/DevOps concepts.
- Experience providing junior engineers with training and project
leadership. Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave. Why Make
a Move to FICO? At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading
organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology
today Big Data analytics. Youll play a part in our commitment to
help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using
advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive
and prescriptive modeling, and much more. FICO makes a real
difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date,
making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
terrorist financing Global trends toward digital transformation
have created tremendous demand for FICOs solutions, placing us
among the worlds top 100 software companies by revenue. We support
many of the worlds largest banks, insurers, retailers,
telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of
success. Our success is dependent on really talented people just
like you who thrive on the collaboration and innovation thats
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. Well provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
business thinks! Learn more about how you can fulfill your
potential at www.fico.com/Careers FICO values the benefit that
diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are
an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and
were proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all
applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship,
marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Associated topics: application, c c++, c#, develop, matlab, perl,
programming, software development engineer, software engineer,
Keywords: FICO, Richmond , DevOps Engineer, Other , Chester, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!