Store Supervisor, Full Time & Part Time- Richmond, VA
Company: Brooks Brothers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Founded in 1818 as a gentleman's furnishings and haberdashery
shop, Brooks Brothers is America's oldest clothier. For more than
200 years, the brand has defined the standard of dress in America
and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete
apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children.
Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation,
quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest
clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating
long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates.
With over 200 stores throughout the United States and Canada and
more than 650 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with
a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
We are seeking a Full Time and Part Time Store Supervisor for
our Fashion Park at Stony Point location in Richmond, VA
The Store Supervisor is a consistent top performer who assists
the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The
Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company's core values
and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling,
clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Responsibilities of the Store Supervisor include but are not
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink
and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store
Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and
innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of
fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in
order to maximize sales .
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering
outstanding customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently
ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong operational skills
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience,
preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent
benefits and a positive work environment designed around the
philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to
the continued success of our organization. We invite you to submit
your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Keywords: Brooks Brothers, Richmond , Store Supervisor, Full Time & Part Time- Richmond, VA, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!