Food & Beverage Supervisor
Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Shenandoah Crossing, located in Gordonsville, VA, is seeking an
experienced and professional Food & Beverage Supervisor.
Compensation: $15-$16, dependent upon experience
Seasonal Peak Rate: $1 more per hour during (May 15 to August
Sign-on Bonus: $1,000 - $250 payable at 30, 60, 90, 120-days of
Schedule: Flexible, including weekends
Address: 174 Horseshoe Cir, Gordonsville, VA 22942
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation
- You will be responsible to promote and ensure complete guest
satisfaction, achieved through their ability to develop and
maintain a strong team environment. The Food & Beverage Supervisor
is accountable for sales and profit in their area.
- Supervise the shift's operations in the restaurant and
coordinate with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations,
compliance with procedures and safety regulation and an optimal
level of quality service and hospitality are achieved.
- Supervise the Food & Beverage employees; interview, recommend
hiring, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel,
recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open
communications and recommend discipline as appropriate.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to
ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales
- Update the cash register system and compile and prepare various
reports to aid in the administration of the department.
- Supervise the maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen,
restaurants, bars and equipment during the shift to protect the
assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years minimum food service or related hospitality management
- Basic technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
- TIPS Certification, Safety Food Handling Certification
- Demonstrated leadership qualities. Able to work with teams.
Demonstrated hospitality skills. Demonstrated strong work ethic.
Written/verbal communication skills.
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- 4weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing
equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
- Job Family Non-Restaurant Food Service Provider Operations
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Gordonsville, VA 22942, USA
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Richmond , Food & Beverage Supervisor, Other , Gordonsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!