Lead Research Coordinator
Company: Virginia Commonwealth University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assist in the development of policy and procedures and provide
guidance to all Internal Medicine PIs and their staff, as well as
assist other divisions as assigned with same.
- Take initiative in combining administrative and clinical
experience, knowledge and skills to make independent decisions in
actively strategizing to develop effective processes across the
enterprise with internal as well as external stake holders to
maintain high functioning research teams within the division and
- Supervise and manage the performance of an assigned group of
- Provide orientation, training and mentoring of new research
team members, and to PIs and laboratory staff as necessary.
- Be responsible for the compliant coordination of all aspects of
clinical research activities including registries.
- Collaborate closely with all members of the clinical research
team, under the general direction of the Principal Investigator
(PI), resolving issues, finding solutions and ensuring that all
federal/state/local and institutional requirements are followed in
the Department of Internal Medicine while meeting the demands of
- Take vital signs, process phlebotomy and specimens, and
distribute medication as necessary.
Keywords: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond , Lead Research Coordinator, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!