Company: U.S. Physical Therapy
Location: Glen Allen
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Position: Office Manager
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Experience Required: 2+ years
Employment Type: Full Time M-F 8am - 5pm
Benefits: Complete Benefits package to
include medical, dental, vision, paid time off and a
Business: Outpatient Therapy
If you're an ultra-organized,
extremely detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude
seeking a challenge, then joining our busy outpatient therapy
clinic could be the perfect opportunity for you! Your
pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way. You're
going to need to be dependable, responsible, and flexible on your
work hours as well as have previous experience in managing an
office (people management is not part of this job). If you
can be ready to hit the ground running, please review the job
duties and requirements and apply, if qualified.
Job Duties &
- Post payments daily
- Bill, upload and correct claims
- Status unpaid claims and patient
- Balance and complete daily
- Process refunds
- Compile payroll data & review to
- Compile and complete statistical
- Process clinic bills for
- Run errands, as
- Other duties, as
- High School diploma/GED required (advanced
education and certifications, highly preferred).
- 2+ years' experience in managing a medical
office environment and strong experience in the Medical Billing,
Collections and all aspects of A/R cycle.
- Proficient in Word and Excel,
- Previous experience with Medical Manager,
Medisoft or other medical software preferred.
- Experience in dealing with insurance companies &
patients as well as insurance follow-up and coding,
- Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on
excellent customer service are key.
- Must be a self-starter with strong
- Must possess valid driver's
- Must be authorized to work in the United
- Able to pass a background check (criminal,
credit, MVR, etc.).
Keywords: U.S. Physical Therapy, Richmond , Office Manager, Other , Glen Allen, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!