SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that
consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat
Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover
Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital
offering a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in
heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and
groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national
trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant
Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we
lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci
63rd on Fortune's 100 List
One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical
About Progressive Care Neuro vascular Unit PNCU:
- 23-bed remote telemetry unit.
- We have 39 employees including technicians.
- Providing and enhancing inpatient care for neurological
disorders, as well as neurological trauma injuries
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a proud recipient of the Joint
Commission Gold Seal of Approval for stroke care as well as spinal
fusions, and named a Certified Primary Stroke center by Joint
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
See what the team has to say!
Required Job Qualifications include:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.