Company: Evergreen Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are currently looking for a HR Coordinator to join our HR
team. This position is a key contributor to a lean HR team that has
aggressive goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will support
the internal recruiting efforts and offer a full spectrum of
administrative support across all functions of the HR department
and is a vital internal resource to Evergreen employees with HR
inquiries. This position will be based in Richmond or Madison
- Support the internal recruiting efforts. Work closely with job
candidates, external recruiters, and other human resources
professionals in support of a business' hiring needs
- Organize, schedule and track on-boarding activities for new
hires. This includes initiating and following up on background
checks, drug screening, orientation paperwork, /facility access,
and benefits enrollment processing.
- Conduct termination/off-boarding process - including updates to
payroll system, ensuring timely and accurate final processing, and
benefit system updates, distribution of exit survey.
- Provide timely, high quality customer service to internal
customers in responding to requests and questions. Includes
responding to employee questions on pay, benefits, policies, and
- Conduct HR analytics to derive insights for the organization
and to recommend process improvements as needed.
- Provide support for seasonal staffing recruitment.
- Manage and maintain confidential files and other privileged
information in a professional manner
- Coordinate general administrative tasks for the Human Resources
Department that include scheduling meetings, tracking
projects/activities, workers compensation claim follow-up, and
- Assist with ad hoc research requests and/or special
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or
related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years related or relevant experience in staffing and
- Prior experience with an HRIS system (preferably ADP and Kronos
time keeping system)
- Benefit admin experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook & Publisher).
- Previous experience utilizing on-line recruitment tools (e.g.
LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, etc.) and ADP is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to properly handle sensitive and
confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to effectively manage changing priorities and meet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to
detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Ability to comfortably interact with all levels of
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel to Madison 3X/wk in Q4 if stationed in
- This role will be required to be "in the office" at least 60%
of the time when not traveling
Keywords: Evergreen Enterprises, Inc., Richmond , HR Coordinator, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!