Senior Deltek Administrator - Immediate Interviews!
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Deltek Administrator
PAE is seeking a Senior Deltek Administrator to support the
financial Deltek ERP system to deliver key processes, IT and change
management initiatives, and business application implementations in
a high growth environment. This individual will be
championing and supporting Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense
(T&E), supporting systems/tools, integrations and driving
innovation across the company. This position will require periodic
night/ weekend work to support month-end closing activities and
The Senior Deltek Administrator will support the user community
with troubleshooting of issues and work closely with management
internal management to understanding complex business processes and
requirements. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in
Deltek Costpoint ERP, Cognos, and Oracle. Position may be worked
remotely with some travel as needed.
Essential Job Duties:
- Serve as the primary interface for all Deltek and Oracle
projects and system related issues. Current technology platform
comprised of the following technology stacks: Deltek Costpoint,
Time & Expense (T&E), Cognos, Hyland OnBase, Oracle FCCS and
EPBCS, Cobra EVMS, Oracle and MS SQL Server databases.
- Perform comprehensive Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time & Cognos
Analytics (CER) administration, security, and user support
- Primary point of contact for Costpoint patches; serve as
technical lead on patch and application testing and updates
- Work closely with FP&A, Accounting, Contracts, Human
Resources, and business operations users to understand complex
reporting requirements and develop reports in compliance with those
- Lead the evaluation, escalation and resolution of defects with
the Costpoint and T&E vendor (Deltek).
- Manage the design, implementation, and support of the company’s
financial and ERP systems architecture, and reporting tools.
- Provide leadership and guidance to build a culture of trust,
problem solving, innovation and ownership.
- Continuously identify operational efficiencies to increase
profitability and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Manage or coordinate projects, providing cost-effective
- IT Professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in a
technology-related field, with 6+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in large enterprise environments
with high-performing teams.
- 3+ years of experience implementing Costpoint 7.1.1 and Deltek
- 1+ years of experience with Costpoint Extensibility.
- Experience with all aspects of technical support for Costpoint
and Deltek Time & Expense (TE) systems. This includes system
upgrades, planning, design, SOX/Audits as well as troubleshooting
and resolving technical issues.
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE
databases and concepts – ERD, working/temp tables, etc.
- Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure setup
(i.e. web servers, app servers, job servers, database servers) and
how it relates to the Database and Application.
- Understanding of PL/SQL packages, triggers, stored procedures,
indexes, functions, tables, views, database links, scripts,
- Working knowledge of front-end applications screens, functions
and job processing and how these ties to the database tables and
other applications, functions and processes.
- Strong written skills required to include design specs, test
scripts (unit and functional), and requirements documents.
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and
support month end closing activities and special projects.
- Working (hands on) experience with ERP and financial tools,
primarily with Deltek and Oracle suite of products.
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS platform-based company
operations, and infrastructure.
- Proven work history in delivering key initiatives, such as
technology migrations, new product launches, deployment of business
applications, and reducing costs and inefficiencies.
- Involvement in integrations from acquisitions and mergers.
- Ability to interface with personnel at all levels directly or
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to
manage a wide variety of activities and projects
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with a commitment to high quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including
grammar, punctuation and spelling.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Richmond , Senior Deltek Administrator - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!