General Surgery Registered Nurse RN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: September 15, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that
consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat
Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover
campus is a 200-bed acute care facility located in
the West End of Richmond, VA. We have been recognized by
Healthgrades as America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic
Surgery™ and are a recipient of the Joint Replacement Awards™.
These distinctions put Parham Doctors’ Hospital in the top 5% of
more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide. The Joint Commission has also
awarded the orthopedic program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip
replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance & Student Loan Assistance
General Surgery at
- 15 bed adult general surgical unit
- Nurse to patient ratio for both days and nights
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- Interdisciplinary team meets daily to review progress, barriers
to discharge and discharge needs
- Unit based educator to support onboarding and facilitate growth
We’d love to tell you more about
this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join
our dynamic team!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Preferred: Enrolled in a bachelors of nursing program.
- Required: Current Registered Nurse license in Virginia or a
- Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
Health Care Provider
- Required: Current Virginia license or license pending
state board approval
We are an equal opportunity
employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , General Surgery Registered Nurse RN, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!