Company: West Creek Financial
Location: Glen Allen
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Insight Global is looking for Software Engineers for direct hire
opportunity with one of our fintech clients headquartered in
Richmond, VA. These individuals can sit in Richmond,, VA or
Washington, DC with the expectation to be onsite two times a week.
These individuals will be responsible for designing, executing,
assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications.
This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting
software specifications throughout the project life cycle on our
digital products. Some of the larger initiatives on the year
include creating an ecommerce solution, working within full
spectrum products, and well as the company plans to move into new
spaces within the industry. Below are some of the day to day
-Design, develop, test, and deploy new software solutions,
enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and
applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor performance and quality tests on new and existing
software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas
for improvement, and general debugging.
- Determine, develop, and maintain user manuals, training materials
- Lead in the preparation and documentation of software
requirements and specifications.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term
tactical plans for managing and maintaining software.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems
development efforts and recommend technologies that will improve
performance and/or functionality.
- Model business and application processes based on findings
through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Lead other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing
and developing new software programs and applications.
- Engineers solutions with CI/CD, Automation, and Quality as
- Hands-on experience with containerization, service mesh-based
architectures, and technologies in this space like Kubernetes,
Istio, and Docker.
- 1-5 years of working experience of programming languages,
including .NET Core, Golang, and/or Node.js
- Hands-on experience with modern web technologies such as Vue,
React, and Angular.
- Deep knowledge of architecting and delivering applications to any
of the major cloud providers: AWS, Azure, or GCE.
Keywords: West Creek Financial, Richmond , Software Engineer, Other , Glen Allen, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!