SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Clinical Coordinator RN Intensive
Schedule: Full Time
Is your current role providing you
the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not,
consider John Randolph Medical Center, committed to building a
health community built on core values which are focused on
improving the health and quality of life for residents in the
communities we serve. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated
to serving others in need.
John Randolph Medical Center,
your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights,
Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bed
hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated
treatments typically found in larger urban medical centers. A
top performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John
Randolph Medical Center has also received recognition from the
American Association of Respiratory Care and our emergency room is
stroke and chest pain accredited. We remain focused on
continuously expanding our services and technology, enabling us to
provide quality services to our community.
As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals,
we deliver the best of both worlds—high-quality,
technology-assisted expert care in a warm, welcoming and
personalized environment. Recognized for four consecutive
years as one of the Joint Commission’s Top Performing Hospitals and
have obtained The Joint Commission’s disease specific accreditation
for our Hip and Knee Replacement Programs.
HCA Healthcare (HCA) is a
community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians.
We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding
ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our
facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care.
Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100
best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and
Why Join Our ICU Team?
- 11-Bed General ICU with attached 12-bed Step Down unit but
- Patient population: Pulmonary Cardiac, Heart Failure, COPD,
Stroke, Ventilator Management, Continuous Dialysis, Hemodialysis
and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Average daily census of 8 patients with nurse to patient ratio
based on acuity
- Great team work, like family with very supportive culture and
We’d love to hear from you. Come join
our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to
delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you
What will you be
- Serves as resource and mentor for staff in the clinical
- Assumes responsibility for decisions and actions in the lead
- Provides opportunities for employee development.
- Communicates effectively with staff, peers, director, and
external and internal customers.
- Utilizes quality improvement as basis to improve
- Maintains unit readiness for regulatory surveys.
- Demonstrates clinical competence to practice within the unit’s
Scope of Service.
- Pursues own professional growth and development.
- Manages expenses to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Others duties as assigned by Nursing Director.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree preferred
- RN Diploma or Associates of Nursing Degree required
- Educational programs in nursing management and currently
enrolled in an BSN program preferred
- 1 year experience as RN with demonstrated proficiency
leadership and management required.
- 2 years of Charge Nurse experience preferred
- VA RN license or valid RN Compact State License
- BLS required
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- CCRN preferred
We value YOU and your
Our employees come first. We provide
a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
Choose the medical and dental coverage package that best suits you.
Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid
Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in
for several other benefits including family and medical flex
spending accounts and life insurance.
Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option