Product Specialist –X-Ray Structure Characterization
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and
distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D
Labs. They have an opening for a Product Specialist for XRD
The position will be based in the Richmond, VA area.
The Product Specialist applies scientific knowledge and principles
to provide in-depth training and assistance to the sales staff and
customers on the proper use of the company product lines. The
Product Specialist also represents the company as a technical
expert with respect to the assigned product lines.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
The Systems Specialist is responsible for supporting sales of
our clients line of XRD and SAXS instruments, and non-ambient XRD
attachment and providing after-sales support to existing customers.
The starting base salary for this position is $70,000/y and depends
on experience, with X-ray structure analysis experience
- Conducting, evaluating and presenting feasibility studies
- Installations, training and technical support.
- Maintenance and repairs of existing installations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of experience in X-ray structure analysis.
- Radiation safety certification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as
- Ability to work independently and with a strong
commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a natural sciences or
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 50%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Compensation & Benefits:
The company offers a great salary, profit sharing and a low-cost
full family benefits package that starts on day one. The company
also pays a $10K anniversary bonus to employees every 5 years of
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Richmond , Product Specialist –X-Ray Structure Characterization, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!