Senior Software Developer - .Net and MS Azure Cloud
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Our client is looking for a team-oriented Senior level
.NET Architect/Developer that’s responsible for
developing, supporting, maintaining, and debugging CSI’s
client-related applications and web development projects. You’ll
apply your consultant-style attitude, high technical aptitude, and
great communication skills, while working closely with our clients
and consultants designing, building, and testing solutions.
They want to help even more clients, so we seek a talented
individual that can help them grow. Can you take your deep
knowledge of the .NET platform, it’s related services and
object-oriented design and create sustainable solutions? Do you
take great pride in your ability to create sustainable solutions
with one eye on the client’s need and one eye on the bottom line?
Are you the kind of person that’s motivated to add value quickly
while adhering to and helping us improve our development standards?
Do you relish the opportunity to be part of a great team?
Have you been successful in a small company and thrive in
that kind of fast-paced, keep-you-on-your-toes kind of
To the qualified .NET Developer,
- Work Life Balance: Flexible hours, casual dress, we embrace
remote arrangements where applicable, unlimited sick days.
- Financial: Competitive pay, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays
& vacation, professional development.
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term & Short-term
- Equipment: Multiple monitors, Current Laptops/PCs, standing
desks available, meeting rooms with big screens (@HQ).
- Fun work environment: Great remote culture, great coffee,
stocked kitchen, loads of snacks, the occasional BBQ, company
outings, anniversary and birthday celebrations, and the best
holiday party ever. They are like family. They do their part to
help you do yours.
Our client is a specialty consulting firm. They work with
not-for-profit organizations in both the association and
chapter-based verticals. They pride themselves on delivering
sustainable solutions and great customer experiences through
consulting projects, support services, and proprietary add-on
software. Their core focus revolves around iMIS, the #1 rated
Membership Software product for larger not-for-profits. Everyone is
empowered to make a difference. They require a team-first attitude,
so they leave our egos, titles and “that’s not my job” comments at
the door. And tey have fun and win awards while doing it.
How you’ll make an
- Collaborate with the team to provide winning solutions for
their clients and consultants.
- Provide technical troubleshooting, configuration and deployment
for existing cloud and desktop applications and their underlying
- Investigate development issues, resolve problems, and
- Balance and prioritize internal development projects with
urgent, unscheduled development requests with high urgency.
- Author and maintain technical documentation for internal and
- Collaborate with 3rd party software vendors for
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and estimating our
future cloud applications.
- Continuously update and apply your development techniques when
analyzing and developing system applications.
- Maintain a flexible, positive attitude when troubleshooting
client issues in applications in which you have little
- Be a self-starter, help others, pitch in, contribute.
- Act as a technical lead on projects.
- Design, develop, and enhance components of our underlying cloud
platform architecture, back-end APIs, and microservices.
- Mentor lower-level developers
What you must bring to the
- Microsoft Azure cloud development experience (including but not
limited to VMs, Web Apps, Functions, Storage, and Service Bus)
- Proficiency in cloud-based application and microservice
programming at the level typically seen with 7+ years of
- MVC-based web development at the level typically seen with 7+
years of experience.
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL within Microsoft SQL Server,
typically seen with 7+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of web development with ASP.NET Core, C#, CSS,
seen with 7+ years of experience.
- Azure DevOps, GIT experience a must.
- Strong experience with REST & JSON-based API’s.
- Architect software solutions based on clear understanding of
- Detail-oriented critical thinking, and strong mathematical and
logical skills with extreme accuracy.
- Great interpersonal, communication, organization, and time
management skills – you can multi-task to meet deadlines.
- A genuine interest and passion for learning and using
technology, so that passion is visible to the team.
- Experience creating and/or maintaining build and release
pipelines and NuGet artifacts with Azure DevOps a plus.
- iMIS, Kentico, ConnectWise experience are a super plus.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Richmond , Senior Software Developer - .Net and MS Azure Cloud, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!