Registered Nurse RN Medical Care Unit - Sign On Bonus
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: October 13, 2021
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
We are offering
$15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience
required. Current HCA employees not
you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care
to your medical and surgical patients? Apply now to join
the Medical Care Unit at HCA’s Johnston-Willis Hospital.
At Johnston-Willis Hospital we've been delivering top
quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for
more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full
range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer
care—through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute—as well as inpatient
rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a
state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience,
including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3
- Named A World’s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive
years by Ethisphere
- 32 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease
- The cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit
or other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA
What will you do?
- Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and
therapies, including resuscitation.
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring,
dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving
techniques as they are developed.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of
- Communicate effectively
and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families,
physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients' signs and symptoms; then
record and report results.
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing
conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards
the outcome attainment.
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on
patient condition changes.
We invite you to learn more
about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you
can join our dynamic team.
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current
Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting
Why join HCA – CJW Medical
- Low Deductibles for
Health, Vision, and
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient
- Career Advancement through
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Medical Care Unit - Sign On Bonus, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!