District Event Marketing Manager
Posted on: October 13, 2021
The Leaf Home Solutions Events team administers brand
recognition and product demonstration at local events to generate
leads and connect with the community. If you have an
entrepreneurial spirit, are hard-working, and can wear many hats
we’re looking for you! We have ambition and drive and we’re in
constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best
and we want you to join in our success! We consistently
promote Senior Management from within the organization and will
give you the training and expertise to take the next step in your
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly Pay – Industry leading compensation package and weekly
- Compensation – Earn a base salary of $80,000 – industry
- Free Benefits – Heath, Dental, and Vision are FREE for
employees! Our company paid plans also offer low co-pays and low
deductible too! Gym reimbursement is also included!
- Training – Be set up for success from day one with industry
leading training and support at levels
- Advancement – Growth equals more opportunity for all employees
– our leadership team is developed from within!
At Leaf Home Solutions we’ve crafted a team of the very best to
ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and
the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the
hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about
their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks
to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an
outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf
Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair
lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of
our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions
offers home water purification and water softener systems to
protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people
living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades
including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations,
and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes
that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each
home a safer and more livable space.
The District Event Marketing Manager is responsible for recruiting,
hiring, training, developing, and managing a team of Event
Marketers to build brand awareness and generate sales leads
throughout their designated district (Richmond, VA and Norfolk,
VA). In addition, they are responsible for sourcing
Direct-to-Consumer events, managing budgets, resource planning,
staff schedules and successful event execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive event-based marketing initiatives to generate
sales leads for sales representative follow up
- Identify, schedule, and plan event calendar for team of Event
Marketers in assigned district
- Responsibility for budgeting and staffing for identified local
- Attend trade shows, home shows, fairs, festivals, and community
events and manage event marketing team in generating new sales
- Manage event marketing material and equipment set up and tear
- Collaborate with the local Operation and Installation Mangers
to grow brand presence within the local market
- Recruit, hire, train and develop Event Marketers and create
accountability through established Event Marketer goals and
- Develop timelines, organizational plans, and internal
communications for cohesiveness and transparency across the
- Track and report event metrics to evaluate performance and ROI
- Responsible for exceeding sales lead quotas based upon
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- Two+ years in a managerial position
- Strong recruiting and training skills
- Experience with large scale budgeting and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage and develop others
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for
- Travel within the assigned territory as needed
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends and pre-scheduled
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation to/from
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Experience in lead generation and/or experiential
- Previous management position(s) in Direct-to-Consumer
- Experience in multi-unit management
- Previous experience in home improvement event marketing
- 25%-50% domestic travel required.
Keywords: LeafFilter, Richmond , District Event Marketing Manager, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!