Atlas Air Worldwide First Officer
Company: Atlas Air
Posted on: November 22, 2021
# of Openings: 1
Atlas Air First Officer
Do you want to do something extraordinary with your career? At
Atlas, we carry everything from the U.S. military to humanitarian
aid, sports teams to music superstars, ecommerce to economies. We
do so with the largest fleet of 747 freighters as well as 777, 767,
and 737 aircraft.
The unrivaled Atlas Gateway travel program makes sure that all
Atlas pilots have positive-space seats for every commute, meaning
no more flying standby or using a crash pad. It means our pilots
live where they want to live - we pick up the cost of their
Join us and experience a life and career that's Atlas strong.
Qualifications - All First Officer applicants must possess the
- Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane
category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total time
- Military conversion of .3 per sortie
- Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
- Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121
- Minimum age of 23 (all Atlas pilot positions are subject to FAA
121 mandatory retirement regulations)
- Have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check
and a DOT pre-employment test.
- Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are
- A minimum of 2500 hours of total time operating in a part 121,
135 or Military environment.
In addition to the Health, Wealth, and Work Life Benefits, for
Captains and First Officers, we provide a world of benefits and
perks no matter which fleet you fly.
- Comfort and flexibility of being home-based with a stress-free
- Company paid hotels in base, before/after trips and while on
- Positive Airline tickets for your commute for those living more
than 130 miles from their base
- Business Class for Domestic and International Travel while
deadheading greater than 4.5 hours
- Typical schedules of 17 days on and 13 days off
- Company paid hotels during training in sunny Miami, FL
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Critical Illness
- Long Term Disability (Loss of License) Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
Learn more about our team, our fleet, our flights, and our purpose
here at Tailwinds:
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First
Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5)
Sub Part E.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to
afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an
applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the
Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay
PM19 #LI-19 #WB
Keywords: Atlas Air, Richmond , Atlas Air Worldwide First Officer, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!