Company: Brandermill Woods
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Server is responsible for courteously and professionally
serving all residents and their guests' meals in the dining rooms.
Maintains a neat and orderly work area. Sets up and breaks down
dining rooms after meals. Is a key team member in public relations
for Brandermill Woods due to the direct contact with the
residents.The Server must be able to perform the essential
functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations,
and meet the following qualifications:
- High School education or GED preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing to learn the art of serving.
- Must possess and exhibit a strong positive attitude toward
customer service and have a genuine interest in geriatric care and
uphold the philosophy of the community.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents
and families and to work cooperatively with other associates at all
- Requires the ability to stand and walk short and long distances
for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects in excess of 25
- All Brandermill Woods' employees must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19.Server - Server - Server - Server - Server -
Server - Server - Server - Server - Server - Server - ServerHere,
heart matters most.For over 30 years Brandermill Woods has had a
heart for providing the residents of our community the best
possible service and care. At Brandermill Woods you won't find a
job. You'll find something much bigger. You'll find a purpose.
You'll find your calling. You'll find a family. You'll find lasting
friendships and people rooting for you to succeed. That's why at
Brandermill Woods we like to say you can go as far as your heart
will take you.Brandermill Woods is searching for compassionate,
energetic Servers for both the Independent Living Restaurants and
the Health Care Center Restaurants. Part-time and Full-time shifts
are available in the daytime and evenings, with some weekends and
holidays.Brandermill Woods is committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunities for all and fosters a culture of inclusion
& diversity. We invest in our team members with competitive
benefits offering that includes:
- Brandermill Woods Foundation Scholarships
- Growth potential
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 403b retirement plan, with company match
- Employee referral program
- Employee appreciation perks and recognition rewardsServer -
Server - Server - Server - Server - Server - Server - Server -
Server - Server - Server - Server
Keywords: Brandermill Woods, Richmond , Server, Other , Midlothian, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!