Quality Control Associate
Company: HITT Contracting Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Quality Control AssociateThe purpose of Quality Control
Associate is to update and coordinate the planning, implementation,
and supervision of the HITT quality control plan. This includes
working with employees as well as outside agencies or consultants
involved in inspections and testing. Educate all parties as to the
HITT methods of quality control. Responsibilities
- Educate clients, owners, fellow employees; sub/ vendors, and
other key operatives in all things related to the HITT QC
- Be 100% responsible for ensuring compliance with the HITT Plan;
and furthering it's development and success as you function.
- Maintain records relating to testing data, and applying
statistical quality control procedures; as well as daily reports
required by the project..
- Prepare and manage submittals through the submittal
- Develop quality control reports, post construction reports and
detailed progress reports. Maintain deficiency logs; variance logs;
and other recordkeeping related to the QC Plan.
- Operate the QC Plan and function on site during the hours
required by the tasks at hand.
- Perform other related duties as indicated by your
- Understand and administer the HITT safety program to include
all subcontractors, ensure that all accidents/incidents are
promptly reported and investigated, and assist in safety
inspections by outside agencies.Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in Quality Control work
- Familiarity and experience with Latista data base software
- CQC/QCM Certifications from the Army Corps of Engineers or
- Project Site operation and Home Office administration.
- Degree preferredHITT Contracting, Inc. is committed to creating
a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer providing opportunities
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, sex,
national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other
protected status in accordance with applicable law.Women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ+
individuals are encouraged to apply.HITT Contracting, Inc. promotes
a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: HITT Contracting Inc., Richmond , Quality Control Associate, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!