Posted on: January 16, 2022
About The Company
We're one of the fastest growing consumer finance companies in
America. Why? We're making it simpler, faster, and more transparent
to purchase the things you need to make your life go.
By combining smarter technology with a relentless focus on customer
experience, we're transforming the financing experience for
essential life purchases in retail stores nationwide.
About The Opportunity
To support its rapid growth and ensure regulatory compliance,
Koalafi relies on flawless execution by its Associates across a
wide variety of processes. Proper execution is verified through
call listening, systemic detective controls, and manual detective
controls. An effective monitoring program using a variety of
controls is critical to ensuring that Koalafi continues to grow in
a safe, well-managed fashion.
The Call and Process Execution (CAPE) Team is looking for a new
Call and Process Execution Associate. Through monitoring and
process oversight, the CAPE team supports Operations as a 1st line
of defense to ensure excellence in regulatory compliance and
business intent. The primary job of this Associate is to perform
monitoring of key Operations and technical processes to identify
potential defects either in the process or the system. This
Associate will be responsible for owning several of these monitors
which could include those related to payments, credit bureau,
adverse action, to name a few as examples. The Associate will also
assist in developing and executing brand new monitors. In addition,
this associate will also support some call monitoring of our
Operations and Sales groups. The Associate will monitor and
evaluate recorded and/or live calls and chats between call center
employees and customers, as well as call center employees and
dealers. The Associate will score the calls and chats based on the
scorecard and then provide feedback to management to help meet
their goals. This will help identify any training needs to
consistently meet goals for the department. The Associate will also
send the daily reports to management and attend calibration
meetings as needed.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Must have strong knowledge of customer care processes
- Knowledge of computers & Internet, proficiency with the
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Word/Power Point)
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem-solving
- Some general knowledge of regulatory compliance
- The ability to analyze and interpret documents and scripts
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks with limited supervision and
- Ability to work flexible schedules and be able to work under
pressure and deadlines
Other Experience We're Looking For (Not Required)
- Bilingual - Spanish (fluent) - strongly preferred
- Some risk management experience in the financial sector
- Some monitoring or auditing experience
- Some data analysis skills such as SQL or Tableau
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How?
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try
- Passion. If you don't get excited about point of sale
financing, retail, and consumer empowerment, it simply won't
- Smarts: Book and street. We have to use all of the tools at our
disposal to build Koalafi.
- Empathy and Compassion.You understand that people's access to
life essential goods and services are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when
you don't understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking
and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can't wait to leave
the conversation and build it.
Keywords: Koalafi, Richmond , CAPE Associate, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!