Parking Controls Assistant (Richmond)
Company: CityParking Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $14.85 Hour w/ bonus opportunitiesPARKING
CONTROLS ASSISTANT Start Date: May Part-Time (20-25 Hours / Week;
Some Evenings & Weekends) Benefits: Yes – Paid Time Off Background
Parking Controls Assistants support our customers with lot
monitoring, ticketing, technical support, and helpful & friendly
assistance. We utilize mobile devices to validate paying customers
& then issue citations when no valid payment or permit is provided.
Our employees enjoy a flexible schedule, learning the software,
teamwork, and receiving appreciation for helping to make our
locations a safe and secure environment. Tasks:
- Conduct parking enforcement activities through routine foot
patrols of company managed parking locations. Parking enforcement
includes, but is not limited to, issuing citations to
non-authorized parkers or traffic rule violators.
- Track parking violations and use discretion for handling repeat
offenders to include booting, towing, and/or deactivation of access
- Contribute to the cleanliness of parking locations by assisting
in the removal of trash and debris.
- Be vigilant in identifying safety issues during patrols and
addressing concerns in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate responsibility for company property issued for the
purpose of enforcement and maintenance.
- Instruct customers on how to use the parking access controls
system, including validations, payment methods, and monthly
subscriber access options.
- Assist customer with directions and be knowledgeable about
nearby attractions and businesses. Skills:
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Active listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Reading comprehension - Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs
and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and
approaches to problems. Attributes:
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to listen and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is
wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the
problem, only recognizing there is a problem. Job Requirements:
- Must have access to personal vehicle, clean driving record, and
valid Virginia driver's license.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
Keywords: CityParking Inc., Richmond , Parking Controls Assistant (Richmond), Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!