Registered Nurse RN Surgical Care Unit - Sign On Bonus
Company: Johnston-Willis Hospital
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are offering $15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN
Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care to
your medical and surgical patients? Apply now to join the Surgical
Care Unit at HCA's Johnston-Willis Hospiital.
Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love
working here !
At Johnston-Willis Hospital we've been delivering top quality
healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more
than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of
healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care-through the
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute-as well as inpatient rehabilitation,
our emergency room and neuroscience, including our
first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 63 rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named A World's Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years
by Ethisphere Medical/Surgical Unit
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease
- The cohesive team operates in a "Live Excellence Culture".
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the
opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or
other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA Hospitals.
What will you do?
- Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and
therapies, including resuscitation.
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring,
dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving
techniques as they are developed.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of
- Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships
with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients'
signs and symptoms; then record and report results.
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing
conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards
the outcome attainment.
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on
patient condition changes. We invite you to learn more about this
fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) Licensure/Certifications:
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current
Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting
(preferred) HCA Rewards:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- E mployee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Intrigued? We'd love to
hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status."
Keywords: Johnston-Willis Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Surgical Care Unit - Sign On Bonus, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!