CDL A Delivery Driver - Immediate Opening
Company: Colonial Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Colonial Family has moved forward together since 1921. Our
success in diverse markets is attributable to our exceptional
people, who work collectively to create opportunities for our
customers and our companies. By consistently investing in the
development of our people, we ensure our management, operations,
and support teams work seamlessly to deliver the best service in
their respective industries.
With the growth of all of the Colonial companies, we look for
talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of a
company with a culture driven by diversity, innovation, and
Build Your Career, Impact Your Community, Join Our Colonial
Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Southeast and
become part of our Family of Companies, a Century of Service! This
supply chain solution serves and manufactures many of the world's
most essential industries, including pharmaceutical, food, and
**SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW DRIVERS**
Chemical Transport Drivers play a crucial role in Colonial's
continued success as a market leader by safety and effectively
delivering products and services to our customers.
- Delivers packaged or liquid materials to and from specified
- Collects empty drums and portable totes.
- Collects payment for goods delivered and for required delivery
charges as needed.
- Lifts and carries hoses to dispense product at customer
locations as needed.
- Maintains equipment in clean, organized, and safe working
- Maintains compliance with DOT Regulations.
- Performs pre-trip, post-trip, and in-transit inspections and
report issues accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements is
- 2+ years of professional driving experience is required.
- Must have basic math and reading for English comprehension
- Basic computer skills inclusive of understanding and utilizing
electronic logs, employee time reporting and utilization of
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job.
The work environment for this job may include exposure to all
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and/or move
40 - 60 pounds.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United
Colonial Group, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to
creating an environment that values and supports diversity and
inclusiveness across our organizations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00 Required
Keywords: Colonial Group, Inc., Richmond , CDL A Delivery Driver - Immediate Opening, Other , Mechanicsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!