Clinician - Migrant Services
Company: Endeavors,TM Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
***In addition to the salary, -Endeavors is prepared to offer
you a sign-on bonus of $5,000.00 payable after 45 days of
continuous employment. JOB PURPOSE Provides professional
therapeutic services to individuals, families, or groups receiving
services within the program area. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Conduct intakes, psychosocial assessments, and mental health
diagnosis including the clients' acuity, strengths, and treatment
- Develop family-centered and culturally appropriate treatment
plans and provides outpatient services to include: providing
individual counseling, family counseling/training, and/or group
counseling. Use evidence-based practices and trauma- informed
- Work cooperatively with members of a larger treatment or
service coordination team, either internally within the agency or
externally in the larger community.
- Develop, facilitate, and effectively present program curricula
for classes or groups on human trafficking, substance abuse/mental
health, and other topics.
- Responsible for clinical documentation, i.e., progress notes,
patient assessments, service/treatment plans, and other
forms/records as required in a timely manner. Maintain detailed
case files and other documentation in 100% compliance with the
- Participate in actively soliciting feedback from program
participants through distributing satisfaction surveys or other
- Meet or exceed program productivity expectations on a regular
and sustained basis
- Other duties as assigned Job Requirements:ESSENTIAL
- Possession of a Master's Degree and appropriate State licensure
in a Human Behavioral Science: Licensed Professional Counselor
Intern (LPC-I), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate
(LMFT-A), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW). EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience relevant to the position,
working with vulnerable, immigrant or migrant populations.
- Driver's License with clean record required. VEHICLE:
- Valid driver's license, access to an automobile, insurance, and
willingness to drive to off-site locations, highly preferred. WORK
- Must have access to a home office to provide confidential and
private work or have flexibility to change work locations to an
office setting as funding and health crisis conditions allow.
- Proficiency in Spanish/English.
- Eligible to receive, pass, and maintain e-QIP background check
- initiated by the National Background Investigations Bureau.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident.
EXCEPTIONS TO THESE CRITERIA MUST BE APPROVED BY THE DEPARTMENT
HEAD. ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES COMMUNICATION:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including good communication
skills, listening skills, and attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via oral and
- Ability to present a friendly and positive demeanor to staff,
board, funders, vendors, customers and the general public.
- Ability to remain calm and maintain self-control in the midst
of difficult circumstances and emergencies.
- Ability to respond in a professional manner in all situations.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products and
Google tools. DECISION MAKING:
- Ability to think analytically and evaluate the impact of
- Requires high level of concentration, focus and use of
- Ability to set work priorities and to evaluate and create
solutions to work related problems. MANAGEMENT:
- Knowledge of business and management practices involved in
strategic planning, budgeting, resource allocation and
- Works with a bias towards action.
- Ability to evaluate effectiveness of initiatives.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
- Ability to persuade and influence regulatory representatives to
reach optimum audit and/or investigation results.
- Ability to present the organization in a professional manner in
all negotiations. ORGANIZATION:
- Ability to keep various on-going projects organized and files
- Above normal levels of concentration and memory required.
- Requires good time management practices and the ability to meet
multiple deadlines. PLANNING:
- Ability to think long term; up to one year in advance.
- Knowledge of project management processes and best practices.
- Ability to develop and comprehend numerical and statistical
- Expertise in process mapping. #LI-NS1 - Salary/Wage - EOE
Statement Endeavors - and Endeavors Unlimited, Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with
applicable federal laws. Endeavors - and Endeavors Unlimited, Inc.
also complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are
working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Endeavors - and Endeavors
Unlimited, Inc. are 'Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employers.' - This position is currently accepting applications. WE
ALSO RECOMMEND Other Jobs Within Same Category Financial Analyst in
SAN ANTONIO, TXPosted on: 6/16/2022Education Program Manager in SAN
ANTONIO, TXPosted on: 6/10/2022Migrant Services Associate Director
for Data in SAN ANTONIO, TXPosted on: 6/1/2022Youth Minister in
Pecos, TXPosted on: 5/12/2022Child Welfare Trainer in Pecos,
TXPosted on: 3/23/2022 Other Jobs Within 60 Miles -- None found --
Follow us - AppOne.comTM 1999-2021 HR Services, Inc. for technical
Keywords: Endeavors,TM Inc., Richmond , Clinician - Migrant Services, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!