Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARYPerforms an array of order
processing functions including, but not limited to organizing
manifests, pulling warehouse items from assigned bin locations by
correct unit of measures. Ensures that orders are accurately
pulled, packaged and labelled correctly so they can be staged for
delivery. This position is compensated based on daily line
- Ability to be detailed orientated with the processing of
manifest paperwork, identifying manufacturer item numbers, unit of
measure and maintain a consistent packaging process.
- Must maintain order accuracy and processing productivity within
- Inspects stock items for wear, cleanliness and defects prior to
processing the order.
- Efficient packaging to reduce costs, properly secures
merchandise and packs orders to maintain our company image.
- Understands all company safety guidelines and protocols
outlined in the Safety Handbook.
- Operates tools and material handling equipment in performance
of duties within company safety guidelines which includes proper
training & certification.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying
with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assists in general facility upkeep to include emptying trash
and compacting recyclable materials.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Meets company standards for attendance and punctuality outlined
in the employee handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS &
SKILLSEducation, Certifications and /or Licenses:
- High School Diploma is preferred, but not required.Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of previous order fulfillment experience is
preferred, but not required.Knowledge/Skills:
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to
effectively exchange information with other employees.
- Ability to understand and follow direction.
- Ability to use basic warehouse tools and equipment.
- Be able to prioritize duties to meet daily company
- Focused on detail oriented tasks.
- Able work independently and/or collaboratively within a
- Able to meet objectives and deadlines set by manager.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work
- Lives and leads by companies values and serves as an example of
the best we want to see in our team.
- Able to interact professionally with customers, vendor
partners, and fellow employees.
- Highly motivated to learn and grow - is self-directed,
self-motivated and proactive.
- Reliable and responsive.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and conscientiousness – care
about doing the right thing, not the easy thing.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Innovative mindset – demonstrate flexibility and
problem-solving skills when met with challenges.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the
associate may be required to do the following:
- Ascending/descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding and
- Perform several physical activities such as balance,
bend/stoop, crouch, kneel, push/pull, reach, squat.
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in
various environments including tight and confined spaces.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting
for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or
- Can operate standard warehouse handling equipment.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.WORKING CONDITIONS AND
ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this job, the associate
regularly works in a fast-paced, noisy, non-temperature controlled
environment, varying between internal warehouse environments,
delivery vehicles, outdoors, and internal/external customer
Keywords: Workforce, Richmond , Order Processor, Other , Ashland, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!