Sr Mfg Support Specialist
Location: Colonial Heights
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell's Colonial Heights facility manufactures high performance
polyethylene fiber that's used in a variety of applications
including ballistic protection, industrial rope, and cut
resistance. We produce products that impact and saves lives.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator to work at
our Colonial Heights, VA facility. This facility is a 24/7/365
unionized manufacturing operation.
* Achieving plant targets for SQDIC (Safety, Quality, Delivery,
Inventory, Cost) for assigned production assets
* Acting as primary point of contact between Operations and
* Identifying and prioritizing maintenance needs with input from
* Scheduling line outages with supply chain and leading execution
and return to production activities
* Monitoring and communicating maintenance backlog to operations
* Leading plant wide outage planning and coordinating execution
* Acting as primary mentor for life critical processes including,
LOTO, Line Breaking, Hot Work, and Confined Space
* Acting as back up for SRU/Utilities Coordinator or Front-Line
Supervisor as needed
* Responsible for life critical permit compliance through mentoring
* Responsible for scheduling and coordinating external contractors
as needed by operations
* Responsible for maintaining operational equipment (Gas detection,
radio communications, etc.) and ordering equipment as needed
* Responsible for forecasting operational costs and communicating
accruals as needed to finance
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 1+ years experience with SAP
* 2+ years experience in a manufacturing or production
* Some college or tech school experience (Technical, Associates,
* Experience in a chemical plant environment preferred such as
Chemical Refinery, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceutical or
* Experience with operating and troubleshooting mechanical and
chemical process systems.
* Proficiency in Maintenance ERP system (SAP preferred)
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals at all
levels of an organization
* Demonstrated ability to use influencing skills to accomplish
goals and objectives
* Knowledgeable of area process equipment and controls
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to execute a plan while meeting or exceeding
* Ability to train, communicate and demonstrate to individuals at
all levels in the organization.
* Willingness to be on the production floor moving around and
* Six Sigma certification a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* JOB ID: HRD173422
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 15801 Woods Edge Rd,Interstate 95 (Exit 58),Colonial
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Richmond , Sr Mfg Support Specialist, Other , Colonial Heights, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!