Document Custodian Collateral Specialist
Location: Glen Allen
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description The Document Custodian Collateral Specialist ensures
that loan files and documents have been received within the
department for tracking and auditing purposes. Data reviews of
documents are in line with Investor requirements as well as
internal control standards. Responsibilities include:
- Detailed knowledge of Mortgage documentation and agency
guidelines with FNMA, Freddie Mac, and GNMA.
- Determining if a document is an original or copy.
- Maintaining internal control standards.
- Updating tracking systems of documents for intake and outake of
- Physically pulling files from shelves for requested loan files
and paid in full loans.
- Filing loan documents into corresponding loan file
- Auditing of loan files for Loan Sales including full
securitization reviews. Qualifications
- Knowledge of Mortgage documentation including CEMA, Co-Op, and
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications (Excel,
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand/move around for a prolonged period of
- Excellent time management skills, as well as attention to
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Self-Motived with a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment. Hours and Work
Schedule Hours: 40 Work schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Full-Time In-Office. Some job boards have started using
jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you
apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate
pay guidance.Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a
customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and
giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you
are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access
to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize
your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityCitizens, its
parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and
applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color,
citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability,
ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner
status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood,
medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Richmond , Document Custodian Collateral Specialist, Other , Glen Allen, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!