Unarmed Security Officer
Company: Shepherd Security Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Security Officer Requirements*
* *MUST be able to obtain a State Security officer registration.
*This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able
to show valid identification, and being able to pay the State
Security License fee that is required.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the USA or US Citizen.
* Must past E-Verify
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell
* Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
* Effectively speak, read and write English
* Observes and reports activities, incidents at an assigned client
* Provide security and assure that safety is our number one
priority for the client's property and personnel.
* Make periodic patrols to check for irregularities, inspect
protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives
for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises.
* Control access to client site and or facility through the
* Patrols assigned for site on foot or in vehicle; checks for
unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations,
blocked entrances and exits.
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents,
emergencies or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather and other incidents.
* Prepares logs and reports as required.
* With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental
requirements of this job may include the following: seeing,
hearing, speaking and writing clearly.
* Occasional reaching with hand and arms, stooping, kneeling,
crouching and crawling.
* Frequent sitting, standing and walking which may be required for
long periods of time. May involve in climbing stairs, walking up
inclines and on uneven terrain. Additionally, physical requirements
may include frequent/ occasional lifting or moving items up to 25
* Must be able to meet and continue applicable state, county and
municipal licensing requirements for Security Officer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Security: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Guard Card (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Shepherd Security Services, Richmond , Unarmed Security Officer, Other , Farnham, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!