Posted on: November 26, 2022
Excellent Benefits, Growth Opportunities, Tuition Assistance,
401k and More!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sierra JohnsonAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 per yearA bit about
us:Based in Virginia, we supply contractors with high-quality
building products, with 1,600 associates, serving customers in 113
branches across 35 states. We are looking for an experienced Credit
Analyst to join our team full time!Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k and More!Job DetailsRequirements:
- Min. 2+ years' experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Must have strong Excel with VLOOKUP experience
- Must have strong purchase order experience - with 3-way
- ACH electronic invoicing experience
- Experienced in a high-volume environment
- Ability to be both fast and accurate in a high-volume
- Must be reliable with strong work ethic
- Experience working with invoices applied to purchase order
- Statement reconciliation experience
- Effective communication skills and ability to work well with
- Strong phone/customer service skillsResponsibilities:
- Process vendor invoices - code, input, and prepare invoices for
- Process and review all invoices for appropriate and accurate
documentation and approval.
- Ensure that all vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Communicate professionally with vendors and internal team to
correct or resolve invoice issues.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in
accordance with company policy and accepted accounting
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and resolve
discrepancies.Position Type / Hours of Work
- Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
- Full-time, in-office positionInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Richmond , AP Specialist, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!