Remote Experienced Claims Level III Adjuster
Company: Elephant Auto Insurance
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About Our Experienced Claims Level III Adjusters:
Level III Claims Adjusters at Elephant are our mid to senior level
claims adjusters. They investigate complex situations in which it
not as clear who is responsible and if there is applicable
coverage. In addition, their primary responsibility is the
adjudication of 3rd party injury claims for claimants not
represented by an attorney. They are responsible for providing
outstanding customer service to our customers by keeping them
informed of the claims process every step of the way. They are also
responsible for negotiating claims with those involved in an
accident, other insurance companies, and at times with attorneys It
is required that a successful candidate has prior claims experience
in dealing with coverage issues, disputed liability and 3rd party
bodily injury claims. Virginia, Texas, or Ohio residency is
To ensure productivity in a home environment, applicants must meet
the space and technology requirements outlined below.
Work at Home Requirements:
* A dedicated workspace that is free from background noise and
distractions of any kind during business hours.
* A reliable high-speed broadband Internet service provider with a
connection speed of at least 5 megabytes. A speed test will be
* Ability for Ethernet cable to be physically connected to carrier
by the router or modem.
* Processes automobile insurance claims by doing the following:
* Collects statements from each party.
* Assesses liability and notifies each party of liability.
* Settles coverage issues.
* Researches previous claims and accidents
* Requests police reports and evidence such as video or witness
* Provides superior customer service when assisting customers with
questions regarding their claims.
* Sets up estimates for inspection and in some cases issues
* Investigate, adjust and settle 3rd party injury claims that our
insured is exposed to
* Works closely with beginner level claims associates to assist
with complex claims and training.
* Handles PIP/Medpay claims by doing the following:
* Gathers information regarding injuries, treatment, and loss of
* Receives, reviews, and issues payments for medical expenses or
loss of income
* 2 or more years of Auto Claims handling experience dealing with
3rd party bodily injury claims
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Basic computer and typing skills
* Basic math skills
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
* Time management and organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail and analytical skills
* Talent for investigation and research
* Positive attitude and willingness to adapt
* Must be a resident of Virginia, Texas, or Ohio
* College degree
* Experience with Microsoft programs such as Word, Outlook, and
* Experience with Guidewire
We pay a competitive rate of $52,000 for this mid-senior level
claims adjusting role.
Keywords: Elephant Auto Insurance, Richmond , Remote Experienced Claims Level III Adjuster, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!