Deposit Services Specialist II
Company: Primis Financial
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position Summary: Responsible for performing operational
functions related to Deposit Services. Primary Duties * Provide
daily support for Deposit Services' functions including wire and
ACH, new account and file maintenance review, legal orders, IRA ,
ICS and CDARS, digital review, EIM processing and other
* Collaborate with the Deposit Services Team Leader on creating and
maintaining job-aids and procedures.
* Assist with the development and implementation of necessary
training and operational support programs for the Bank and
individual departmental units including new employees.
* Assist with corporate and departmental projects.
* Assist with gathering, analyzing, and providing recommendations
related to audit documentation, copies and reports as
* Participate in team tasks, including but not limited to:
verifying outgoing wires, deposit compliance inquiries, maintenance
requests, hunt group calls, and assisting with all other Deposit
* Maintain strict confidentiality of all customer records and
personal information. This includes shredding unnecessary
documentation and locking/securing work area each day before
* Responsible for record retention which includes boxing, labeling,
scheduling for destruction, etc. according to regulatory and
company retention guidelines.
* Stay current in knowledge of software, bank products, rates and
* Maintain compliance with and adhere to all state and federal
regulations and bank policies and procedures, including, but not
limited to Bank Secrecy Act, FACT ACT, Community Reinvestment Act,
and EEO/AA/Fair Employment Practices.
* Perform all other duties as assigned. Minimum Educational &
Experience Requirements * High School diploma or equivalent
* Deposit Services Experience
* Proficiency on 3 to 4 operational functions within the Deposit
Services Area Minimum Skill Requirements * Advanced knowledge of
deposit regulations and documentation required by bank policy and
state and federal regulations
* High degree of detail orientation
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to work effectively under stress with high work volume
and tight deadlines
* Professional and effective verbal and written communications
Proficient with MS Office products and departmental systems
Keywords: Primis Financial, Richmond , Deposit Services Specialist II, Other , Ashland, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!