Data Center Project Commissioning Engineer
Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: January 27, 2023
SourceOne (Veolia) is a leading energy management and consulting
firm that supports its customers in making their energy more
sustainable, reliable, and cost effective through energy
management, engineering, and energy efficiency solutions.
SourceOne's clients include real estate developers & property
managers, data centers, biotech firms, financial and educational
institutions, municipalities, manufacturers, and telecommunications
companies. For these entities SourceOne provides energy related due
diligence, power master planning, utility coordination,
commissioning, and power/commodity analysis/purchasing support as
well as infrastructure development services including central plant
and combined heat and power plant design and installation.
SourceOne is actively seeking an energetic and self-motivated
professional to join our west coast or east coast team as a
Commissioning Energy Engineer.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and well versed in
Data Center projects touching on large building MEP systems design,
commissioning, retro-commissioning, energy modeling/analysis and
construction for complex buildings. Assessment, optimization and/or
commissioning activities for utility plants will also be expected.
The Data Center Project Commissioning Engineer will perform
construction observations, review contract documents, develop
functional test plans and execute tests for a wide variety of
mechanical, and controls systems. They will execute
retro-commissioning engineering/energy studies & contribute to
design and energy projects for National industrial, institutional
and commercial clients. This role is also tasked with assisting in
managing small to large Data Center projects to meet client
expectations for technical excellence, budget and schedule.
What we Offer:
- Very Competitive Compensation w/ exciting bonuses!
- Overtime (time and a half) offered for salaried position!
- Paid travel expenses!
- Full robust benefits package
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Exciting New PTO Plan
- Company Assisted Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Talent Development Programs
- Multiple Advancement Opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a leading company within a
- AND MORE!
- Must have at least 2+ years of specific Data Center
Commissioning experience (Electrical/Mechanical)
- Must be able/willing to travel up to 75% for project work,
training and inter-office business (expenses paid)
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering field
- PE licensure is ideal, but EIT will be Considered!
- LEED Accredited Professional and/or CEM a plus but not
- Experience in diagnosing and solving construction & operational
- Experience managing design/energy services & commissioning
project resources to a pre-determined scope, fee & schedule
- Knowledge of building codes & construction industry standards,
such as ASHRAE & LEED
- Effective leadership and written & verbal communication skills
At Veolia North America we know the difference between a career
with rewards, and a rewarding career. Every one of our employees
plays a part in preserving natural resources and protecting the
environment. In addition to our competitive compensation, benefits
and 401(k) match, we also invest in your career. Our tuition
reimbursement program has helped hundreds of employees achieve
advanced degrees and continue their education. Our various talent
development programs help build your skills and give you the
opportunity to network with leadership and your peers across North
America. As a global organization, we can offer you the opportunity
to learn from some of the worlds leading environmental experts and
the chance to work internationally.
Join the VEOLIA Team TODAY!Required
Keywords: Veolia North America, Richmond , Data Center Project Commissioning Engineer, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!