Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Capital Area Health Network
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Supervise the front desk staff
- Assist in leading the PER team in both process and customer
- Be the initial point of contact for the office
- Greet patients and perform check in responsibilities
- Verify accurate and consistent documentation of patient's
personal and insurance information
- Call patients to reschedule appointments
- Check out patients and schedule follow up appointments
- Secure insurance authorizations
- Help answer any questions that patients have
- Ensure the patient lobby and clinical working area is neat and
- Possess at least one year of supervisory experience in a
medical office front desk setting.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a well-organized, team-player with great attention to
- Demonstrate superior computer skills.
- Highly energetic with positive attitude.
- Must be willing to travel to all locations to meet the demands
- Must be able to walk and stand for eight hours.
Keywords: Capital Area Health Network, Richmond , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...