VITA Program Coordinator
Company: Integrated Resources
Posted on: May 28, 2023
VITA Program Coordinator
VENDOR MAXIMUM SUBMITTAL RATE ***/hr***
**local Richmond, VA candidates needed due to onsite requirement - at least 3 days/wk onsite
*ALL interviews conducted ONSITE, NO exceptions
*engagement to be extended beyond 6/30/23, likely in one-year increments
ssist the Platform Transition team in the planning, coordination, resourcing, execution, and deconfliction of IT Infrastructure Transition Services, with an emphasis on suppliers moving into and out of the environment.
The Platform Transition coordinator supports VITA's IT Infrastructure Services-Solution, Transition, and Problem Management team. This role assists the Platform Transition team in the planning, coordination, resourcing, execution, and deconfliction of IT Infrastructure Transition Services, with an emphasis on suppliers moving into and out of the environment.
The Transition Coordinator will coordinate the schedule, budget, issues, and risks of the platform transition program. They will coordinate with program staff, stakeholders, and supporting project managers to ensure the project management framework is well-organized and that it runs smoothly. This will include communicating with stakeholders across VITA, suppliers, and Executive Brach agencies to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Execute a wide variety of program and project administrative tasks
- Monitor program progress and creating program/project status reports for managers and stakeholders.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules, and new information.
- Assist with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the program manager and stakeholders throughout the program life cycle.
- Prepare and manage project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or Product statement, as directed by the program manager.
- Prepare, manage, and maintain lessons learned, best practices, and FAQs.
- Prepare and review program correspondence, meeting minutes, and similar.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
- Foster cross-team collaboration.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Richmond , VITA Program Coordinator, Other , Richmond, Virginia
here to apply!