Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Compile, maintain, analyze, and present inventory metrics for
multiple inventory locations.
- Analyzes inventory methods of control, reduction, classification,
- Understand key material attributes, material specifications and
- Maintains and update Material Master data base.
- Support and conduct site inventory count(s) and audits to fulfill
FERC, and SOX requirements and resolve discrepancy through
- Evaluates and processes material requisitions and reservations,
provides inventory management support.
- Analyzes material usage patterns for planned and stocked items,
to ensure cost effective and adequate materials are available in a
- Analyzes project surplus and obsolete materials to minimize
stocking levels and maximize recovery efforts.
- Assists with development and implementation of warehousing
strategies and training.
- Assists in resolving supply chain issues, including planning and
implementation of sourcing initiatives.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
Keywords: ICONMA, Richmond , Materials Specialist, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!