Company: National Society Children of the American Revoluti
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The National Society Children of the American Revolution seeks
an Association Administrator to join our team! The Association
Administrator is responsible for executing the day-to-day operation
of the N.S.C.A.R. headquarters at the direction of the N.S.C.A.R.
Senior National President.Our mission statement trains good
citizens, develops leaders, and promotes love of the United States
of America and its heritage among young people. - -Principal
- Coordinate the deliverables of a three-person HQ staff to
support the activities of the organization's mission.
- Empower and mentor HQ colleagues to successfully execute their
functional roles and encourage process improvement for
- Manage the operational logistics of the HQ activities,
including staff time recording, functional project management, and
prioritizing objectives for business planning.
- Collaborate with the volunteer HQ Committee to establish
standard policies and procedures for HQ operations and then
monitor/report on those procedures.
- Serve as liaison to DAR building contact with the N.S.C.A.R.
- Triage any challenges arising in or coming to HQ and liaise
with the Senior National President or Personnel Committee.
- 3-5 years of related office experience
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects.
- Leadership experience at a nonprofit/membership association is
- Facilities understanding
- Professional and courteous communicator
- Proficient in MS Word, Google Docs, Excel, Spreadsheets,
PowerPoint, Zoom, MS Teams, and Google Meetings. Database
management with the iMIS platform is a plus.Self-motivated to drive
for results, with strong organizational and planning
skillsPandoLogic. Keywords: Facilities Specialist, Location:
Washington, DC - 20006
Keywords: National Society Children of the American Revoluti, Richmond , Association Administrator, Other , Washington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!