Company: Rentokil North American Pest Control
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SOLitude Lake Management is dedicated to making water a more
healthy and beautiful part of our world. In our quest for a better
tomorrow, SOLitude offers sustainable lake, stormwater pond,
wetland and fisheries management programs that improve water
quality, enhance beauty and reduce our environmental footprint.
SOLitude's highly-trained team of aquatic resource management
professionals is committed to innovation, technical advancement,
and continuous research to provide clients with the best available
value on the market. Through vast knowledge and service offerings,
superior customer service, and close partnerships with
manufacturers, SOLitude Lake Management has established itself as
the unparalleled leader of our industry.
Job Description Summary:
Performs all field and other related work required to service each
of the company's customers and to help the business grow by
performing the following duties personally.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Coordinate daily schedule to ensure all services are completed on
* Plan daily field and client related work, provide detailed notes
and service instructions to ensure the highest quality service is
provided efficiently to increase the number of billable hours
performed per day.
* Service customer's ponds and lakes as required to provide
superior quality and service in the fulfillment of all company
contracts, service orders, and other related customer needs.
* Diagnose and treat for algae, submersed and floating weeds,
shoreline weeds, non-desirable buffer vegetation, and any other
unwanted vegetation and water quality issues.
* Diagnose and service fountains, aerators, fisheries, sonic
solutions, and all other related equipment maintenance.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Base Salary
* Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
* Retirement Plan
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* High School Diploma
* Degree in related science preferred
Required Skills/Experience Requirements:
* 1-2 years' experience in an environmental related field
* Clean Driving Record
* Possesses or has the ability to obtain a state pesticide
* Aptitude in using various hand tools
* Ability to follow established procedures and practices
* Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
* Effective verbal and listening communication skills
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Mechanically inclined
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee
may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and
crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and
use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
* Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. in a repetitious manner.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject
to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
disabilities. This job description in no way states or implies that
these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying
this position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties
requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State
Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of
knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job
successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes
to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on
an "at-will" basis.
SOLitude is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion
and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment
and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including
minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: Rentokil North American Pest Control, Richmond , Aquatic Specialist, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!