COMSEC Tech with TS/SCI
Company: Information Management Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that
exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by
consistently providing customer focused professional services
derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the
requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our
solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management
of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our
relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding
IMG Provides information technology (IT), information assurance
(IA), and visual communication services to government and
commercial customers worldwide. IMG seeks a COMSEC Tech to work in
The COMSEC Tech is responsible for the design, development,
implementation, and/or integration of the NRO IA architecture,
system or system component. They ensure that IA related IS will be
functional and secure. They provide Information Technology security
engineering, integration services, technical assessments, and
solutions. This includes analyzing the IA/Information Systems
environment helping customers understand information security
needs, defining system security requirements, designing system
security architectures, developing and implementing detailed
security designs and measures to safeguard information, and
assessing information protection effectiveness.
* Identifies information protection needs for the NRO Information
* Defines NRO IS security requirements in accordance with
applicable IA requirements.
* Provides system related input on IA security requirements to be
included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement
* Designs security architectures for use within the NRO IS.
* Designs and develops IA or IA-enabled products for use within a
* Integrates and/or implements Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) for use
within a NRO IS.
* Develops and implements security designs for new or existing
network system(s); ensures that the design of hardware, operating
systems, and software applications adequately address IA security
requirements for the NRO IS.
* Designs, develops, and implements network security measures that
provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication,
* Designs, develops, and implements specific IA countermeasures for
the NRO IS.
* Develops interface specifications for the NRO IS.
* Develops approaches to mitigate NRO IS vulnerabilities and
recommend changes to system or system components as needed.
* Ensures system(s) designs support incorporation of DoD, IC, and
NRO-directed IA vulnerability solutions, such as Information
Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)/Intelligence Community
Vulnerability Alerts (ICVAs).
* Develops IA architectures and designs for designs for National
Security Systems with security categorizations of confidentiality,
low to moderate; integrity, low to moderate; and availability, low
* Develops IA architectures and designs for systems processing
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) operating in dedicated,
system high or compartmented mode.
* Assesses threats to and vulnerabilities of the NRO IS.
* Identifies, assesses, and recommends IA or IA-enabled products
used within NRO IS; ensures products are in compliance with NRO
evaluation and validation requirements.
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI (with CI poly preferred)
Candidates without polygraph must be willing and able to attain a
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 10
years of experience that can be a combination of work history and
education. This equates to a Doctorate and 2 years of experience OR
Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years
or HS and 10 years. Must have CASP or CISSP Certification within 6
months and meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level 2
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to
Keywords: Information Management Group, Inc., Richmond , COMSEC Tech with TS/SCI, Other , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!