Field Technician 4
Company: KCI Technologies
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The most incredible thing that we have engineered is Our Team!
KCI is looking for smart and talented individuals to join our
growing team. At KCI, we believe the professional growth and
continuing education of our employees is an important investment in
our future. We are looking for dedicated team members that are
looking for more than just a job - they are looking for a way to
make a difference.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering,
consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the
United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing
cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic
growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial
spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OTHER
Candidate should have 4 - 8 years of experience in Wireless
Current Commercial Driver s License is a plus. * Ability to follow
instructions, possess the ability to be trained, mentored and have
a positive attitude.
* Have a basic skills necessary to install and terminate coax and
fiber cables. Ability to PIM/Sweep test and organize all close out
documentation associated with Wireless small cell builds.
* Installing antennas, equipment cabinets and cabling.
* Must be able to manage small crew of technicians and operate a
bucket truck on daily basis.
* Must be able to interact with our client project managers and
resolve problems in the field.
* Mechanical aptitude is desired.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds, walk for extended periods, and
work in all weather conditions and climates, willing to work
evenings/weekends when required, willing to travel for overnight
and extended stay projects as required.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 4 - 8 years of experience.
* Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment.
Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon
* Participate in cross - training as requested to build a stronger
* Communicate your work flow needs to your team and to your
* Comply with all KCI policies and procedures
* Accurately records and reports daily forms per project
* Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
* Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
* Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to
* Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on time
* Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to
document and resolve issues
* Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies and
follows them at all times
* Accurately record and report your work each day on the forms
* Inspect and correct your own work before turning it in
* Perform all task assignments using required industry
* Review all work assigned to you before beginning your work
* Understand all applicable industry standards for your assigned
* Work with your team to maximize your production and accuracy to
help us achieve our goal
* Has the specific knowledge to perform all duties
* Maintains all required certifications and participates in
training courses as required
* Understands all applicable industry standards for project and
performs all tasks per standards and client requirements
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: KCI Technologies, Richmond , Field Technician 4, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!