HVAC Field Technical Consultant
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Company Overview Lennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Job Description WHAT
YOU WILL BE DOING As an HVAC Field Technical Consultant, you will
develop and deliver training courses for customers or technical
employees focused on the installation, maintenance and repair of
HVAC products. You will also troubleshoot technical inquiries.
- Identify customer needs.
- Investigate and resolve technical inquiries.
- Develop, test and maintain courses and materials used in
- Establish course content and student learning objectives.
- Prepare course syllabus, lesson plans and student manuals, and
coordinate the development of training aids.
- Review problem areas and identify training needs.
- Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training
- Update course materials on a continuous basis to ensure
timeliness and relevance.
- Conduct training using all delivery methods.
- Provide direction to entry-level technical trainers as needed.
Qualifications WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education
- Two year college degree, HVAC degree or equivalent.
- 5 years relevant training experience in addition to at least 5
years technical experience.
- Advanced knowledge of assigned products and the application of
diagnostic techniques and service aids.
- Knowledge and ability to apply learning theories to classroom
- Developed presentation skills using a variety of
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Some sales ability along with a track record of fostering solid
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in leading WebEx meetings.
Keywords: Lennox International, Richmond , HVAC Field Technical Consultant, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!