Electrician - VDOTADM
Company: U.S. Facilities, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
U.S. Facilities, Inc., a consolidated building maintenance
services company, is currently accepting resumes for the position
of Licensed Electrician for its Richmond VA location. The essential
duties and responsibilities of this position are to install,
maintain and repair all commercial building electrical, digital,
analog and related systems. Will have knowledge & experience of
building automation system and be capable of all calibrations
required with the system. Will be required to perform other trades
Other Duties include but are not limited too:
1. Performs electrical work required for installation and
maintenance of equipment, systems and facilities, in accordance
with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers'
2. Performs preventive maintenance on and repairs electrical
distribution systems equipment, including generators, transformers,
switchboards, controllers, BAS alarm systems, UPS and lighting
3. Makes standard computations relating to load requirements to
determine wiring and electrical equipment.
4. Performs electrical repairs of starters, switches, receptacles
5. Performs relamping and/or repairs of light fixtures.
6. Installs and traces wire pull for phone and data drops.
7. Stays abreast of changes (safety and code) in the field through
seminars and other educational means.
8. Inspects operation, maintains and repairs control system
throughout the complex.
9. Utilizes client work order tracking system to initiate
electrical work for scheduled and unscheduled jobs, develop
materials lists for ordering by supervisor, and sign off on work
10. Responds to emergency situations, troubleshoots and repairs
electrical problems; will carry a shop radio for rapid
11. Assists other staff to troubleshoot equipment problems as
12. Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to
company and client standards.
13. Must be a team player committed to working in a quality
14. Willingly perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as
1. High school Diploma/ GED
2. Journeyman equivalent in electrical installation and
maintenance, with minimum of five years' experience.
3. Knowledge of the National Electrical code, local codes and
building standards and the ability to interpret such codes.
4. Knowledgeable and compliant with OSHA safety practices for
electrical high voltage equipment, high and low pressure vessels
and other motor driven automatic operation machinery.
5. Possesses the ability to work with and communicate with all
levels of management to secure cooperation for performing
maintenance, repairs, and alterations.
6. Valid Driver's License.
7. Fingerprinting and backgrounding screening are required.
U.S. Facilities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Keywords: U.S. Facilities, Inc., Richmond , Electrician - VDOTADM, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!