Sr Windows Desktop Laptop Security SCCM Analyst (Remote)
Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sr Windows Desktop Security SCCM Analyst
The Windows Business and Client Support Analyst (BCSA) is
responsible for providing the timely handling of computer security
related issues requiring a high level of expertise. The candidate
will be expected to manage the full life-cycle of small to large
initiatives and projects designed to remediate security
vulnerabilities on laptops and desktops. The candidate will be
required to interact regularly with ITS Security team for receiving
assigned tasks and status updates. The BCSA will have additional
responsibilities as a member of the Business Support team,
including client technology related support of hardware and
Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Perform Level 3 desktop computer support responsibilities for
problems requiring a higher level of expertise.
- Develop client security solutions for detecting, diagnosing and
restoring the normal service as quickly as possible, in order to
minimize disruption to business applications.
- Manage and/or lead small to large projects to include planning
and design, execution and reporting of status. Participate in cross
functional team meetings designed to develop action plans for
remediating security related vulnerabilities
- Develop strategies and processes for applying timely and
effective solutions to both technical and security related problems
on client systems
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly status reports for delivery to
- Escalation point for all problem tickets related to security
issues on client systems.
- Continuously re-evaluate client technology procedures and
processes for improving the security of client systems
- Lead the continuous effort for optimizing the Business Support
operation processes related to the intake and managing of security
- Ability to produce high-quality work products with attention to
- Ability to visualize and solve complex problems
- 5+ years of experience in supporting, developing and
maintaining Windows client operating system and policies in
- Extensive knowledge of configuring Windows client images
designed to ensure a secure, reliable and stable computing
experience in a corporate environment.
- Ability to effective communicate with people across all
functions of IT.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to prioritize work that
is aligned with departmental and organizational goals.
- 2+ years' of designing and implementing Windows client system
- Good understanding of SCCM for deploying patches to client
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve
difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful
sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at
honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people - up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets firsthand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material,
and support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple
activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively
and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful
- Written Communication - Is able to write clearly and succinctly
in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages
across that have the desired effect.
- Negotiating - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with
both internal and external groups; can settle differences with
minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships;
can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust
quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of
If interested please forward your resume to
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Richmond , Sr Windows Desktop Laptop Security SCCM Analyst (Remote), Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!