Company: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Requisition ID: 48796 Posting Locations: Richmond; Chesterfield;
Glen Allen; Mechanicsville; Midlothian; Sandston Click here to view
a Day in the Life of our Teammates!Covers the Richmond and
Fredericksburg AreaOur Secret Ingredient is our Teammates. We offer
great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth
opportunities.Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Teammates will be eligible for a bonus after 90 days of
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance --- Medical, Dental, Vision &
- Basic and Supplemental Life InsuranceRefresh and Grow your
Career with Us!Job OverviewThe Fountain Installer is responsible
for professionally delivering, installing, moving, removing, and,
or providing low-priority maintenance on fountains and other types
of beverage dispensing equipment to the customers--- satisfaction,
safely and efficiently per company standards. This position is also
responsible for providing great customer service and communication
to Coca-Cola Consolidated (CCC), Coca-Cola North America (CCNA),
and Equipment Reutilization Solutions (ERS) internal and external
customers with the ability to sell revenue generating service
through the Coca-Cola Consolidated Equipment Reutilization
Solutions (CCC ERS) proposition.Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles the replacement, installation, removal, and low
priority maintenance of fountain and other types of beverage
dispensing equipment at customer locations safely and efficiently
while meeting the customers--- satisfaction and adhering to Company
- Drives safely following all motor vehicle laws without
distraction and maintain a safe working environment by completing
all assigned safety training activities and adhering to all safety
policies and procedures, including but not limited to conducting
Department of Transportation (DOT) daily pre-trip and daily
post-trip inspections of vehicle, if required.
- Administers the assembly of fountain equipment on customer
locations by loading and unloading fountain equipment using a
forklift, pallet jack, and hand trucks; removing packaging
materials and equipment pods using cordless impact driver, sockets,
and wrenches; and verifying that the asset numbers being loaded are
those assigned for the day.
- Properly operates handheld devices to maintain accurate
delivery, removal, and movement records, including parts inventory
- Troubleshoots and resolves minor technical issues for equipment
that is not functioning properly at the time of delivery. If
unresolved, a service call is placed.
- Completes all required training, and maintains updates and
documents related to all fountain equipment.Knowledge, Skills, &
- Must be able to lift 50 to 100 pounds.
- Moves large pieces of equipment.
- Drive and ride for long periods.
- Operates vehicle, hand trucks, fountain lifts, ladders,
electrical and cordless drills and saws, and electronic
- Works on ladders, under counters, and inside cabinets, in
uncontrolled temperatures on many types of jobs.
- Night work is a requirement and is typically rotated amongst
- General knowledge or ability to learn some electrical and
- Must be organized and have the ability to work on a team to
accomplish large install jobs.
- Past installation experience is a plus.Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work
- Valid driver---s license. Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to obtain Commercial Driver---s License (CDL)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation
- Ability to obtain forklift and pallet jack certification.
- Ability to pass company certification programs for equipment
repair and safety --- i.e. BEST, FAST.Work EnvironmentWork
environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to
weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may
be non-temperature controlledCoca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., Richmond , Fountain Installer, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!