Dialysis Technician Full Time
Company: Vibra Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Lookout...Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST! Our culture fosters
engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our
employees and support them in their professional growth while
leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Vibra Hospital of Richmond is seeking a Full Time Dialysis
Technician to join our team! Vibra Hospital of Richmond, located in
Richmond, VA , is a 60 bed LTACH and HAU, providing long-term acute
care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or
injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care
services for medically complex conditions such as trauma,
infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke,
amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized
hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and
friendly work environment where you really get to know your
patients and their families. The Dialysis Tech assists in
performing dialysis on patients who are suffering from kidney
disorders and need treatment to remove excess waste from their
blood. The duties include but are not limited to operating the
dialysis machine, preparing patients for the procedure and
providing care after the procedure. Responsible for monitoring the
dialysis machine during procedures to ensure proper operation.
Responsible for cleaning the dialysis machines before and after
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of approved training program required within 18
months of employment.
- Certification under a state certification program or a national
commercially available certification program (NNCC, BONENT, or
NNCO) required within 18 months of employment.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Must be able to accurately interpret color test strips.
- Previous acute care dialysis experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our
priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a
privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their
family members in the Richmond, VA area. Below is a brief summary
of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine
Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption.
Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19
vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved
for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees
on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and
wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states
and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state
regulations. At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family.
Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is
devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our
world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are
always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care
at the bedside. If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
CategoryHealth Technologists and Technicians, All
OtherEducationHigh School or EquivalentJob typeFull time
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare, Richmond , Dialysis Technician Full Time, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!