Company: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for pulling parts from the warehouse and seeing that
line production workers have the raw materials they need to perform
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Obtains parts from the warehouse for use in production and
verifies the part's lot number to ensure that the proper materials
* Pulls supplies for assembly workers and ensures that supplies are
stocked and readily available for assembly workers.
* Puts the parts in production bins for easy handling by the
* Performs cycle counts and inventories for raw materials.
* Visually checks to ensure that production workers have the
products they need.
* Records the amounts of pulled products.
* Performs other related tasks, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may apply.
* Visual acuity
* Color perception
* Depth perception
* Field of vision/peripheral
* Fine motor skills
* Chemical vapors
* Soldering fumes
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education equivalent to a high school diploma.
* Three months of work experience.
* Knowledge of basic mathematics and the ability to apply it in a
* Ability to read and understand written instructions.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs
* Three months of previous warehouse experience.
* Production part retrieval/lot number verification
* Material flow/handling
* Raw materials cycle counts/inventory
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V,
is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong
global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly,
values its employees, and promotes them as standard business
practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at
our new recruiting video on YouTube at www.youtube.com/meritmedical
to see the video titled "Great people, Great products, Great
Company". Merit currently has the above opening located in South
Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be
offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was
founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops,
manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for
diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit
has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative,
high-quality products through its expertise in new product design
and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics;
the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based
technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit
also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the
treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and
arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily
performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered
microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug
delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and
technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide
range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures
performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals
through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in
over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in
Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
At Merit Medical, our mission is to create innovative medical
devices that improve lives. Our goal is to hire and develop people
who want to build something special through hard work, team effort,
and commitment. Together, we are making a difference in the lives
of patients around the world.
As an eligible Merit employee, you can expect the following:
* Multiple Shifts and Hours to choose from: Days, Swing (Eve), and
* Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month
after 30 days)
* Low Cost Onsite Medical Clinic
* Two (2) Onsite Cafeterias
* Employee Garden - Gardening Classes
* 3 Weeks' Vacation - 1 Week Sick-Time - Paid Holidays
* 401K - Health Savings Account
To see more on our culture, go to www.merit.com/careers.
Day in the Life:
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Richmond , Material Handler, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!