Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Support the Plant Accounting Manager with required analysis and
- Perform month end closing process by preparing accurate and
timely journal entries along with financial analysis of
- Prepare E&O Reports, analyze and review with the MRB team.
Maintain and issue the monthly RNI, AP and AR scorecards for the
plant. Hold root cause reviews with functions and develop action
plans with the teams for recovery.
- Own Daily dashboard and performance reporting as well as
investigation for variances and process improvements.
- Support and participate in annual physical inventory process.
This may include coordinating the annual PI request submissions,
tracking PI dates, results, and result submissions to the
- Support plant controller in monthly forecasting and annual
profit plan processes.
- Own the cost out process including project tracking, financial
reporting, and verification of P&L impacts
- Own capital spend process for the plant including forecasting
as well as reconciliation of CIP on the general ledger. You will
also work closely with project owners to justify investment through
accurate and complete capital spend requests. As well as
maintaining an accurate fixed assets register including FA audits
- Prepare and provide necessary supports for Commissions accrual
- Prepare Freight waterfall models and help determining freight
- ensure continued plant compliance with SOX requirements & all
Eaton internal controls policies.
- participate in BPI and continuous improvement teams as
necessary. Establish and maintain an environment of cooperation,
standardization, and sharing across plant and CPDI Division.
- support internal control / SOX requirements for Electrical
Sector. This includes preparing balance sheet reconciliations on a
monthly basis, and ensuring compliance with generally accepted
accounting procedures and applicable Eaton financial policies and
resolving internal and external audit findings/gaps and resolving
Keywords: Robert Half, Richmond , Financial Analyst, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!