Company: Lee Enterprises, Incorporated
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Receiving, cataloging, labeling and transporting pallets of inserts
into ASRS system. Unloading and introducing newsprint rolls from
trucks and box cars into storage.
* Prepare newsprint reels for press operations based on press
* Load newsprint rolls into press reels from automatically guided
* Apply paster patterns to newsprint rolls and tend press
* Investigate and report web break causes.
* Assist in press make-ready tasks including leading webs, spotting
and installing printing plates.
* Maintain presses by cleaning blankets, rollers and other press
parts and systems.
* Prepare and submit accurate reports. This will include reel and
other assigned reports.
* Perform all assigned tasks to continuously meet or exceed our
productivity, waste and quality goals.
* Maintain open communications with supervisors and other
* Meet established performance standards, attend recommended
training and complete active assignments.
* Understand and follow all corporate and plant
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED.
Keywords: Lee Enterprises, Incorporated, Richmond , Material Handler, Professions , Mechanicsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!