Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Responsibilities:Responsible for defining and managing the scope
of Business Systems projects.
Duties:Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Defines functional, usability, reliability, performance and
support requirements of a system.
- Creates and performs feature testing and determines
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of
the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed
will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and
oversees all service levels to ensure business area
- In depth knowledge of tools utilized.
- Defines detail design components with high level architecture
- Coordinates integration activities to ensure successful
- Ensures effective monitoring of systems.
- Defines development strategy, standards and support tools.
- Proactively works with stakeholders to identify future system
opportunities and enhancements.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or
related field of study
- minimum of 8 years experience in a variety of technologies,
documenting requirements and/or building test cases; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst certifications
- Experience with mainframe computer, hardware and operating
systems and the impacts of changes in the systems stream,
testing/product quality processes, tools and methods strongly
- Experience with Rational tools, Six Sigma or other process
improvement training strongly preferred
Keywords: Brooksource, Richmond , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Columbia, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!