E&I Maintenance Engineer
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Kevlar - is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to lead Electrical &
Instrumentation engineering support of plant issues that are
impacting production over a short period of time. This person will
acts as the technical expert responsible for resolving equipment
based or repair technique-based issues, which impact the
availability and maintainability of the facility. Serves as subject
matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during
root cause investigations. - Provides input to MIQA process.
Performs regular field assessments of equipment.
- Develops Maintenance Procedure Use Policy: 1) Performs periodic
technical reviews and revisions of Standard Practice & Standard
Operating Procedures; 2) Serves as a technical resource during
procedure creation and review; 3) Creates and reviews job
procedures and checklists, and initiates procedure Management of
Change work process (MOC).
- Serves as a subject matter expert in equipment failures and
repair techniques during root cause investigations.
- Develops turnaround scopes and supports turnaround
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts to develop work scopes
and drive solutions.
- Provides input to Mechanical Integrity Quality Assurance (MIQA)
- CET support for calibrations/installation/troubleshooting
- Master Data revisions and request approvals (BOM/Equipment
- Stores/vendor requests for information for obsolete or
incorrectly set up materials.
- Coordinating/supporting (equipment rebuilds/repairs/offsite
calibrations for equipment).
- Manage commissioning documentation for small jobs/projects
- Support area planners (quotes for equipment/job
- Support operations/maintenance during unplanned outages
- Area audits and inspections
- Assistance to operations & maintenance - troubleshooting &
- Electrical equipment specifications - replacement/retrofits/new
- Review/revise PM plans
- Renew service contracts as needed
- Prepare Electrical lockout lists for Operations when
- Implement PHA recommendations
- Equipment startup & commissioning
- Substation PMs and Power Allocation- prepare procedure &
- BS Engineering discipline required. Electrical Engineering
degree highly preferred. Applicants must meet education requirement
to be considered for this role.
- 5+ years of manufacturing or related experience (electrical)
required.Capabilities Desired for this Role (Knowledge Skills &
- SAP working knowledge for Bill of Materials improvement
- Risk assessment principles
- Maintenance (cost, asset utilization and) goal alignment
- Global Maintenance Work Process (GMWP) and reliability
- Reliability Engineering Principles (ex. Statistical analysis,
reliability modeling)Behaviors Required for this Role:
- Intellectual curiosity - Proactively investing time and energy
into learning more and personally developing, in the interest of
improving yourself and delivering better results
- Functional skills - The specific skills and experiences needed
to deliver and accelerate in your current role and throughout your
- Resilient - Does not fall to pieces at the first "blow" or
failure; stays focused during organizational turmoil; handles
pressure and does not take things personally
- Actively listening - Knows what she/he doesn't know; welcomes
input from others; takes time to clearly understand and respond;
allows people the time to express their point; open to
influenceNOTE: Visa sponsorship/support is NOT available for this
position, including any type of U.S. permanent residency (green
card) process and/or future work visa renewals (e.g., F-1 (CPT or
OPT), H-1B, O-1, TN, etc.)Key reasons for you to apply: -
- On-going learning and personal development opportunities in a
rewarding work environment.
- Start or continue on a career journey that can span different
businesses, projects and functions with opportunities for personal
and professional growth.
- Additionally, diversity, equity and inclusion are central to
our high-performing culture.Reports to Maintenance Area
LeaderDuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected
class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply
for a position, please visit our -.For US Applicants: See the
"Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster at: -For our U.S.
Affirmative Action Policy, -.
Keywords: Dupont, Richmond , E&I Maintenance Engineer, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!